Administrative Services Only plans are defined plans that are set up by the broker based on input from the employer, to establish the coverage for the various dental and health services.
How They Work
- Pay Direct cards are used for dental and pharmacy claims. Services from other practitioners are sent to DHC for processing. Claim payments are directly deposited into the employee’s personal bank account.
- Stop Loss Insurance is included:
- $1,000, $2,000, $3,000, or $10,000 deductible.
- $1,000,000 lifetime coverage.
- Includes outside of Canada coverage.
- In addition, an ASO plan can work in conjunction with a Private Health Services Plan (PHSP).